ABC News released video of ESPN “SportsCenter” co-anchor Hannah Storm’s injuries following the explosion of her propane gas grill at her home on Dec. 11.
Storm was back on the air for the first time broadcasting the Rose Parade on New Year’s Day.
ABC News anchor David Muir interviewed Storm who looked amazing for the broadcast considering the first-and second-degree burns to her face, hands, chest and neck just three weeks ago.
Here are the graphic photos of her burns:
Her left hand was bandaged for the Rose Parade broadcast. She said in her interview that she was wearing false eyelashes and “fake hair.”
“When the makeup artist brushed an eyebrow on me, I almost stood up and kissed her this morning,” Storm said.
In her interview, Storm had some important safety tips for those of us who use propane grills.
We wish her the very best with her recovery.